One filter. Medical grade. Easy install.
This antimicrobial fibre mesh cloth intercepts particulates such as dust, hair, and dander.
Activated Carbon Filter
This layer neutralizes odours and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including harsh cleaning chemicals used to sterilize surfaces.
H13 HEPA Filter
Medical-grade H13 HEPA filters a minimum of 99.97% of harmful particles, including viruses, bacteria, pollen, allergens, and mold spores.
Dust & Allergens
Your filter matters
– don’t neglect it!
The filter is crucial. Without the filter, your purifier device isn’t much good at all. That’s why you need to make sure your filter is up-to-date for your Jaspr to be at its most effective.
We recommend changing your filter every 3-6 months at least, to guarantee the cleanest air for your customers and loved ones.
Join the Club
We’ll send a new filter straight to your door whenever it’s time for a change.
More importantly, being a member of our club means you can replace your filter for a reduced cost. Save up to $50 per filter when you join the Filter Club.
Safely replace your filter in 20 seconds
- Put on a mask and gloves, and unplug your purifier
- Gently rest the purifier on its face, so that it’s bottom-side up
- Twist to unlock the filter chamber
- Remove the used filter and replace with a new one
- Twist to reseal the filter chamber, and reposition the purifier right-side up
- Please to use the filter into the bag, then place the bag into the box
- Close box and safely dispose of it
For large rooms up to 1,600 sq. ft.
Capture harmful pollutants and create a clean-air environment for your patients, clients, students, and loved ones.